Want to work with us?
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Some of the things that make us, us.
We're known for working with local businesses across Canada.
We all share a piece of what we build and produce
We offer educational opportunities to make sure we never stop learning.
Our unlimited vacation policy means that we work smarter—not harder.
We have a growing library of books on a bunch of interesting topics.
Our benefits options will keep you feeling—and thinking— your best.
Are you a fit? Below are our current openings to join the team.
You are: a business development guru with experience and passion in the digital marketing space. The successful candidate will be expected to primarily work with prospective and existing customers to drive acquisition, customer outcomes and retention.
For RTOWN, the successful candidate will provide:
- Strategic prospecting and account acquisition
- The ability to hold the confidence of C-level business leaders to drive digital adoption of RTOWN’s functioning (and always improving) performance marketing products and learning management platform called the RTOWN Business Academy (or RBA).
- Ability to adapt to rapid change, think critically, communicate effectively and anticipate challenges to come for strategic accounts and advise RTOWN on changes needed to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Hold themselves accountable to short and long-term objectives – primarily set around revenue growth, customer outcomes and customer experiences.
- Tactical and strategic knowledge of the digital marketing stack (websites, search, social media), but not a “doer” of these functions. An expert in articulating their value and how they help local businesses succeed.
- Functionally accountable for two primary areas:
- Customer Acquisition: new revenue growth, revenue retention, and up-selling
- Customer Success: customer ROI + retention * Exemplary leadership skills, with no need to manage direct reports. A champion of the company AND the customer. Knows how to instill purpose and meaningful work for their teammates around them. A positive team player who provides feedback and coaches their peers to improve. They are also open to receiving it without ego.
A passion for:
- Customer success and helping local businesses win
- Working in a team and growing people
- Lifelong learning * Be: humble + smart + happy + have deep integrity
- References that will speak to all of these qualities
From RTOWN, the successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Base Salary + Variable Compensation
- Benefits plan + Unlimited Paid Vacations
- A company culture aligned around purpose + core values
- Freedom + transparency + accountability + lifelong learning + deep integrity
- Daily huddles + quarterly Town Halls + annual all-company retreats
- A team of A-players