Want to work with us?
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Some of the things that make us, us.
We're known for working with local businesses across Canada.
We all own a piece of the pie through our employee stock ownership plan.
We offer educational opportunities to make sure we never stop learning.
Our unlimited vacation policy means that we work smarter—not harder.
We have a growing library of books on a bunch of interesting topics.
Our benefits options will keep you feeling—and thinking— your best.
Are you a fit? Below are our current openings to join the team.
Job Brief: We are looking for a high-performing Strategic Accounts Consultant to join our team to make their town RTOWN. If you’ve always felt you had more inside of you but that the potential has never been fully realized, we want to meet you. If you read this job posting and feel a spark, get in touch.
For RTOWN, the successful candidate will provide:
- Strategic account acquisition and customer management
- The ability to hold the confidence of C-level business leaders to drive digital adoption of RTOWN’s functioning (and always improving) performance marketing products and learning management platform called the RTOWN Business Academy (or RBA).
- Ability to adapt to rapid change, think critically, communicate effectively and anticipate challenges to come for strategic accounts and advise RTOWN on changes needed to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Hold themselves accountable to short and long-term objectives – primarily set around revenue growth, customer outcomes and customer experiences.
- Tactical and strategic knowledge of the digital marketing stack (websites, search, social media), but not a “doer” of these functions. An expert in articulating their value and how they help local businesses succeed.
- Functionally accountable for two primary areas:
- Customer Acquisition: new revenue growth, revenue retention and up-selling
- Customer Success: customer ROI + retention
- Exemplary leadership skills, with no need to manage direct reports. A champion of the company AND the customer. Knows how to instill purpose and meaningful work for their teammates around them. A positive team player who provides feedback and coaches their peers to improve. They are also open to receiving it without ego.
- A passion for:
- Customer success and helping local businesses win
- Working in a team and growing people
- Lifelong learning
- Be: humble + smart + happy + have deep integrity
- References that will speak to all of these qualities
From RTOWN, the successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Base Salary + Variable Compensation
- Inclusion in RTOWN’s Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Benefits plan + Unlimited Paid Vacations
- A company culture aligned around purpose + core values
- Culture Summary:
- Freedom + transparency + accountability + lifelong learning + deep integrity
- Daily huddles + monthly all-hands Town Hall + quarterly leadership strategic planning + annual all company retreat
- A team of A players