Want to work with us?
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Some of the things that make us, us.
We're known for working with local businesses across Canada.
We all share a piece of what we build and produce
We offer educational opportunities to make sure we never stop learning.
Our unlimited vacation policy means that we work smarter—not harder.
We have a growing library of books on a bunch of interesting topics.
Our benefits options will keep you feeling—and thinking— your best.
Are you a fit? Below are our current openings to join the team.
You are: a business development guru with experience and passion in the digital marketing space. The successful candidate will be expected to primarily work with prospective and existing customers to drive acquisition, customer outcomes and retention.
For RTOWN, the successful candidate will provide:
- Strategic prospecting and account acquisition
- The ability to hold the confidence of C-level business leaders to drive digital adoption of RTOWN’s functioning (and always improving) performance marketing products and learning management platform called the RTOWN Business Academy (or RBA).
- Ability to adapt to rapid change, think critically, communicate effectively and anticipate challenges to come for strategic accounts and advise RTOWN on changes needed to meet the changing needs of our customers
- Hold themselves accountable to short and long-term objectives – primarily set around revenue growth, customer outcomes and customer experiences.
- Tactical and strategic knowledge of the digital marketing stack (websites, search, social media), but not a “doer” of these functions. An expert in articulating their value and how they help local businesses succeed.
- Functionally accountable for two primary areas:
- Customer Acquisition: new revenue growth, revenue retention, and up-selling
- Customer Success: customer ROI + retention * Exemplary leadership skills, with no need to manage direct reports. A champion of the company AND the customer. Knows how to instill purpose and meaningful work for their teammates around them. A positive team player who provides feedback and coaches their peers to improve. They are also open to receiving it without ego.
A passion for:
- Customer success and helping local businesses win
- Working in a team and growing people
- Lifelong learning * Be: humble + smart + happy + have deep integrity
- References that will speak to all of these qualities
From RTOWN, the successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Base Salary + Variable Compensation
- Benefits plan + Unlimited Paid Vacations
- A company culture aligned around purpose + core values
- Freedom + transparency + accountability + lifelong learning + deep integrity
- Daily huddles + quarterly Town Halls + annual all-company retreats
- A team of A-players
We are looking for a Search Engine (SEO/ SEM/ CRO) Specialist to work with a dynamic (even quirky) Digital Marketing Team. We are fast-paced and fast-growing. A collaborative friendly core values-driven organization that creates measurable and predictive results for our customers.
RTOWN has been rated by Business in Vancouver as one of the Top 15 Largest Media and Digital Agencies located in BC. The youngest company by over 3 years on their list. We are growing!
The successful candidate will be expected to primarily work out of RTOWN’s HQ in downtown, Vancouver, BC – a 3-minute walk from the Yaletown SkyTrain Station.
From RTOWN, the successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits plan + unlimited vacations (yes unlimited!)
- A company culture aligned around purpose and core values
- Culture Summary: Freedom + transparency + accountability + lifelong learning
- Daily huddles + town halls + annual all-company retreat
- A synthesis of meaning + money (purpose + profits)
- A world-class company in the making
- FUN! We want everyone to work hard yet to have fun doing it!
You have a special set of skills:
- A Guru with Certification in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working with Unbounce
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in using Google Ads – Search, display, remarketing, video ads
- Proficient with Google Tag Manager (analytics and set up conversion tracking for website)
- A love for SEO and an passion for its value
- Experience with on-page and off-page SEO; with the ability to explain what you do to non-technical people.
- Experience in copywriting to make informed recommendations to increase web conversions
- Pixel Tracking and Landing Pages are part of your wheelhouse. Including A/B testing and maximizing conversions
- Working knowledge of non-Google analytics programs (Moz, aHrefs, Google Data Studio, SEMRush, Serpbook.etc)
- Able to create and manage paid search & display campaigns
- Keep up with current CRO/SEO/SEM news and updates because you absolutely love it
- Create meaningful connections with our vendors and maintain a great working relationship (article writers, designers, back-linking teams, etc)
You are also:
- Confident relaying value to our customers with a great level of understanding of analytics – comfortable in face-to-face, telephone and video conference customer meetings
- Extremely organized, can multi-task and able to work with minimal supervision
- Available to assist on admin tasks when needed to assist with moving the company forward
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and comfortable explaining technical issues to our core customer (who may or may not be tech-savvy)
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to process and/or system changes
- Humble + smart + happy + have deep integrity
- FUN! We want to build a team that knows how to have fun and is fun to work with!
- Able to provide references that will speak to all of these qualities